Save Internet cost by sharing .apk files, songs, videos, movies, files without downloading same file every time. Get apps from your friends using file sharing apps on both smartphone without any costs. Share files with your friends for free at lightening speed with Free File Sharing Apps for Android.
Here you will learn how to send and share your android big files, app, games, theme, picture, songs, videos etc to another android device in QieZi folder at a fast rate using ShareIt app. You will be able transfer any files from your android phone within seconds with your customized WiFi connection. So, let’s get start.
How to transfer files among android devices using free file sharing app (ShareIt)
A number of file sharing apps are available in the android market introducing new features. Among them ShareIt one of the best and highly rated free app for file transferring between android devices. Not only android smartphones, tablets but also it supports iPad, iPhone and even windows PC.
With this file sharing application, you can transfer large files, app, theme,games, pictures, videos, contact and many more at a speed 40 times faster than Bluetooth. This amazing ShareIt app introduced by the Lenovo corporation eliminates the requirements of the physical connection and transfer files between android devices at a very fast speed using wireless connection.
While transfer or share any files, apps, songs, videos and etc, please be aware of copyright rules and regulations.
Thus we can summarize the features of ShareIt app to transfer various files as
- Transfer files 40 times faster than Bluetooth.
- Visualizes the rate of transfer.
- Various kind of files can be sent.
- Can transfer files which has already installed.
- Built in audio and video players supports all types of format available.
- Suggests trending music and videos.
- Online portal of latest music and videos.
- Free enormous collections of GIF, Stickers and Animation available for download and sharing with friends.
This application is very easy to use. The only requirement to use this ShareIt app is to have ShareIt app installed in both sender and receiver android devices. Now, follow the instruction to transfer files among android devices.
Steps to send any file
- Run the ShareIt app
- Touch on the ‘Send‘ button
- Click on the files (one or more) which you want to send
- Touch The ‘Next‘ on the top-right corner of your touch screen
- Select the ‘Recipient Name‘
Steps to receive any files
- Just ‘Open‘ the ShareIt app
- Select the ‘Receive‘ button
- Wait until the files is ‘Sent‘ by the sender
What is QieZi folder and Where to find it?
QieZi folder is an specified folder that will be created during the installation of ShareIt android application. All the sharing files as like as mp3 songs, movies, apps, games, themes, etc. will be found in this QieZi folder.
Those files which have been transferred will be stored into the QieZi folder. The folder may be found either in the SD card memory or in the phone memory depending on the location of the ShareIt app installation.
If you like this post, please make share and follow using Google plus account or by email. You may also like our page www.facebook.com/topandroidstufff to receive the new post and update of android apps and technology.