Guide to create pdf file free from doc, txt and other file systems on Android smartphone or tablet. Convert any word file, ignoring its size; into a pdf file for free instantly on any Android device.
PDF (Portable Document Format) is a popular electronic document exchange system to transfer document file to anyone ignoring the operating system, software, and hardware of the receiver. We can share any pdf created from a word document file between and Android Phone and iPhone.
Both the operating system will display the same file because it was converted into pdf file format. We can secure our file information by creating pdf file from doc.
Usually, it is very hard to find complete software to perform conversion of a file into pdf, but not impossible.
I am here to give you a complete guide to learn “how to convert the file into pdf”. Throughout this tutorial, I will deal with the WPS Office Free android apps for conversion of doc to pdf. You can download and use any Android PDF Creator Apps from my previous post.
How to create a PDF file on Android Tablet and Smartphone?
This guides will show you how do you create a new pdf file using WPS office application. I will briefly explain all the steps you need to create a new file with this app. You can also encrypt the file with the password so that no one can open that file without your permission. Let’s dig more into this tutorial!
- Download and install the WPS Office Apps for Android
- Now open the App.
- To create a new .pdf format file, click on the Plus icon.
- Among the options, select New Document.
- Now chose Blank document format.
- It’s time to enter all the information you want to contain within the file. Type all information and customize according to your needs.
- Open the desired file (either .doc or .docx or .txt format) that you want to convert to pdf.
- Whenever editing completes, click on the Save icon.
- It’s time to select file saving location. You can either save the file to Cloud, Phone or Documents folders. This time I select Phone location which will occupy space from phone memory.
- Now Edit your File Name and then click on the default .doc button beside file name to choose your required file format.
- You can also Encrypt your file with a password by click on Encrypt button.
- Finally, click on Export to PDF.
- The file will now start to convert to PDF. Whenever it completes, a message “Export successfully, click here to check pdf file.” You can click on it to directly check your converted pdf file. Done!
How to convert a doc file to pdf on Android phone and tablet?
The previous method shows to create a new pdf file using WPS apps. This time I will show you how to convert any file to pdf file using the same apps. Let’s start!
- Firstly open that application and select one of your .doc file from a displayed list. You can Select one File or a Group of Files from your android mobile or form any Cloud Storage.
- Once the file is opened, click on the Tools button and then File button.
- Now you can click on Export to PDF button to directly convert that doc file to pdf without changing the file name.
- If you want to change the file name, you can do it easily. This time you need to click on Save As button from the previous button.
- Now Edit your document Name and Select your file format from the drop-down file format list. If you wanna make a PDF file from doc file, then select the .pdf file format.
- Finally, tap on Export to PDF button to save your pdf file.
Your PDF file is ready to use, and you can also share your created pdf file form any of the format word document or text via Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.