A complete guide to Factory Reset HTC ONE M8 or well-known Hard Reset HTC ONE M8. HTC ONE M8 Hard Reset will wipe out all of your data that you should take on your mind before hard reset.
Factory reset HTC One M8 will turn your phone into exactly its previous brand new state. So, how to do hard reset htc one m8 and also factory reset HTC One M8?
Let us take a look on some precautions before doing HTC One M8 factory reset or hard reset.
N.B: You may also interested to read our article “How to Factory Reset or Hard Reset Motorola Moto E“
and “How to Factory Reset or Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S5“.
|Steps one to Hard Reset HTC One M8|
|Steps two to factory Reset on HTC One M8|
How to do Factory Reset HTC One M8 using normal Setting Menu:
- Go to Setting
- Tap On Backup & Reset
- Tap Reset Phone
- Select Erase all data (this will delete all of your personal data) or leave it empty
- Tap OK
- Wait until your device is Re-booted.
|Step three to resetting HTC One M8|
How to do Hard Reset HTC One M8 using manual Hardware Buttons:
- Switched Off your HTC One M8
- Press and Hold smoothly Volume Down Button.
- Simultaneously Press and Hold Power Button.
- Then Three Android Images will appear.
- Release Power and Volume Buttons of your HTC One M8 phone.
- Select Factory Reset option by pressing Volume Down Button.
- Finally Press Power Button and Wait.