Technology giant Google introduces YouTube GO for you! Learn all the benefits of YouTube Go. Here you’ll discover 6 major reason to use YouTube Go over conventional YouTube version. You’ll surely love YouTube Go for it’s multipurpose use.
It is nothing new to see how Google is launching light versions of its applications. One of the last ones was Maps Go. It is the map app that we always know but in a lighter and lighter version. The same goes for YouTube Go. But what reasons are there to use YouTube Go? What are its advantages?
Advantages of using YouTube Go
The truth is that YouTube Go is nothing new because the company itself announced it in 2016. However, it has come back to light a few days ago. What is the reason? That just a few days ago it was confirmed that the app is now available in 130 new countries. They are very good news for users who really need to use them.
Do not miss it on video:
- It is a light version: it is focused for those who look for a YouTube that occupies less space and that is generally lighter, therefore, that loads before.
- It consumes fewer resources: if you have problems to use YouTube normally, from now on they will be part of the past because you can use YouTube Go
- Download videos for offline viewing. Google focus on the fact that the devices that YouTube Go is focused on have problems with the Internet. That’s why it allows them to download videos to watch later and without the need for a connection.
- Available in more and more countries. We are facing an app that is constantly growing. Although it has been a long time, it seems that we are facing the deployment of YouTube Go to more and more countries. Another reason to use it.
- It’s free. Of course, it’s completely free just like normal YouTube. You will not have to go through the box to download it.
- Different modes of quality. You can choose different quality modes when viewing videos: superior, basic or standard. So that you adjust it to your needs.
These are the 6 advantages that you should use YouTube Go for. We could list you more, but they are some of the main ones, and you do not lose anything to try it either. So if you have it available in your country, take advantage, because it’s worth it.
At the moment, Google has not shown the list of official countries that support it.
What do you think of the app? Does it convince you? Do not hesitate to download it and try it now!